Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Red Envelope Day - March 31

I don't know if this will make an impact on Washington or not. It is a wonderful attempt though. I plan to purchase a big pack of red envelopes and send them on March 31. It is so devastating how our new president is determined to rid the world - not just the US - and at the taxpayer's expense - of unborn babies. Sweet, tiny, precious babies. I don't understand it, can't comprehend it. Something so defenseless - given no chance. I have family members, I am an individual - that would welcome adoption. I'd rather my tax money was used to support good adoptions . . . click on the red envelope above to get more information. Make a statement with me.

On a positive note . . . "North Dakota's House of Representatives has passed a bill effectively outlawing abortion. The House voted 51-41 this afternoon to declare that a fertilized egg has all the rights of any person. That means a fetus could not be legally aborted without the procedure being considered murder." Praise the Lord.


No comments: