Monday, May 12, 2008

Jitters

I woke up with my stomach in knots! You'd think I was the one flying to France, you'd think I was the one performing in front of hundreds of people! No, it is my daughters! And they are cool as cucumbers but mom is a basket case. My oldest dd is flying out of the country today for 10 days in Europe! My youngest dd performs 2 dances and a major drama role in her recital this coming weekend. All I really have to do is be supportive, calm and collected. NOT! Somehow the role of props chairman became mine - how do you manage to put props out and also help your daughter with her hair, makeup and costumes? Plus, pictures! I want pictures! Calm. Cool. Collected. Smile.

Grabbing up promises from the Lord - here is today's from In Touch Ministries.

Wavering is dangerous, so believers must develop confidence in the Lord. In Mark 11:24, Jesus says, “All things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.” The closest we get to perfect faith while on earth is the ability to trust that what we ask in God’s will is as good as done. Yes, DONE!

post signature

No comments: