Monday, April 21, 2008

Excuse me, my ignorance is showing . . .

So, first we bought a ton of this . . .

And then I said, oh, I like this! and we bought a bunch of that.


But wait, this is so cool! 20 boxes piled high . . .

This looks really clean and nice . . . put that in the car!


AAARGH! and all of that. I say on occasion that I would like to be an interior decorator when I grow up, but I am cured now. No more of that boy. We were going to do this simple update of two bathrooms, not 3, just two. Just replace the countertops & sink downstairs and the same up with the additional floor and tub. No biggie. HA. I laugh at myself. So, in the beginning, I was giddy with excitement, shopping for tile - so much fun! Well, weeks later, it ain't so much. The second guy came to give his quote and input for the work, and he wants me to take back all my thought out purchases and start over. Hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are no small projects. :)