Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Things are happening now!


I am giddy with excitement! Darcy over at Graphically Designing is working diligently to make me a pretty blog. I love her word - blogosphere - she is so creative! You have to check out her work! She is pretty popular right now and in great demand. She is fun and easy to work with - and she homeschools! Oh, sooo excited - a squeal is coming on. :) Disney and Darcy!!! How much excitement can a girl take?

update 4/17: My friend asked who the baby was - I bought an old frame on Ebay that had several pictures of this sweet baby - no name, but obviously much loved.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi there. I don't know your name, but I saw that you left a comment on my blog this morning. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your "ditzy" moment. Stopping my neighbor's mail still tops yours ;). I see that you are getting a new blog through Darcy. She did mine in February when she didn't have a line a bezillion people long. I had NO wait...now she is booked booked booked! I will check back to see your new space!

Darcy @ m3b said...

Ohhhh you are too much! This made me laugh outloud!! ;)